Applying to the Course
This course is open to PhD and advanced MA students.
You have to submitt your CV (maximum two pages), paper title and an extended abstract of your presentation (maximum two pages with references).
Please also note in your application if you plan to receive ECTS for participation.
Deadline for submitting your application is 15th of April 2023.
Deadlines and key information
- You must submit your CV (maximum two pages), paper title and an extended abstract of your presentation (maximum two pages with references) by 15 April 2023.
- Course directors will review applications, and final decisions on acceptance will be sent by 15 May 2023.
- Accepted applicants will be invited to submit 6 to 9,000-word research papers by 1 September 2023, with an option of future publication of their work.
- Please note that all participants pay a registration fee of 50 EUR. A limited number of partial stipends and registration waivers will be available. If you are interested in participation support, please indicate this in your application.
- After completion of the course, the applicants will be encouraged to submit their papers for review in an international peer-reviewed journal in the field of political economy.
- PhD students can receive 10 ECTS points upon course completion, which entails a submitted research paper, paper presentation and full-week active participation in the course.